Bernard W13
Tracteurs et Motoculteurs d'Antan
Bienvenue sur le forum T.M.A. !
Bienvenue sur le forum T.M.A. !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Bernard W13

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Markku

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyJeu 27 Sep 2018, 18:14

Salutations de la Finlande.

Je ne savoir de français langue et j'utilise ce traducteur Google, je ne sais pas s'il faut le traduire correctement mais essaie comprendre de me.J'ai acheté le moteur Bernard W13, mais magneto intervenir aussi aussi la démarreur manivelle intervenir et la horizontal barre où l'appareil est à attaché.
Si quelqu'un avait ces pièces, je serais prêt à acheter.

salut Markku

Greetings from Finland.

I do not know French language and I use this translator Google, I do not know if it should be translated correctly but try to understand me.I bought the engine Bernard W13, but magneto intervene also the crank starter intervene and the horizontal bar where the device is attached.
If anyone had these parts, I would be ready to buy.

regards Markku
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
françois85

françois85

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6655

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyVen 28 Sep 2018, 01:12

Bonjour Markku

Tu veux parler ce ces pièces là ?
Do you want to talk about these parts?

Bernard W13 W13_110

Moi, je n'ai pas ces pièces là, mais peut-être quelqu'un d'autre sur le forum. En tout cas, bienvenu parmis les amateurs de moteurs Bernard.
Me, I do not have these parts, but maybe someone else on the forum. Anyway, welcome to Bernard motor enthusiasts.

Bien amicalement
François
Markku

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyVen 28 Sep 2018, 07:28

Good morning everyone

Thank you  françois85 exactly this part of the whole of me is missing and magneto with pinion.
Merci françois85 exactement cette partie de l'ensemble me manque et la magnéto avec pignon.
françois85

françois85

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyVen 28 Sep 2018, 10:04

Bonjour Markku
Voilà ce qu'il y a dans mon livre, page 114 au sujet de la magnéto des W13 :
That's what's in my book, page 114, about the W13 magneto:

La magnéto, Lavalette AT1D S ou SEV NID, est sur le côté droit du moteur, fichée dans le carter inférieur, avec un pignon hélicoïdal. Sa fixation au moteur se fait par des ailettes perpendiculaires à l’axe de la magnéto et portant des trous de fixation oblongs permettant un réglage précis de l’allumage. Elle est munie d’un bouton d’arrêt.
The magneto, Lavalette AT1D S or SEV NID, is on the right side of the engine, stuck in the sump, with a helical gear. Its attachment to the engine is by fins perpendicular to the axis of the magneto and bearing oblong mounting holes for precise adjustment of the ignition. It is equipped with a stop button.

La AT1D :
Bernard W13 Magnet10

La SEV NID :
Bernard W13 Magnet11

Si quelqu'un a ça dans ses réserves pour aider notre ami finlandais.....
If anyone has this in his reserves to help our Finnish friend .....

Bonne journée

François
Markku

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyVen 28 Sep 2018, 11:26

Hello

Thank you françois85.
Certainly some of Bernard's home countries have extra parts for me.

I have washed and cleaned the parts with glass ball blowing for painting, what is the right color for the engine. In addition I should do the platform for the engine with the wheels so it would then be easy to move it.
The engine is sometimes frozen and there is a small crack, but I guess I can weld it.

Bonjour
Merci françois85.
Certains pays d'origine de Bernard ont certainement des pièces supplémentaires pour moi.
J'ai lavé et nettoyé les pièces avec une boule de verre soufflant pour peindre, quelle est la bonne couleur pour le moteur. De plus, je devrais faire la plate-forme du moteur avec les roues pour pouvoir la déplacer facilement.
Le moteur est parfois gelé et il y a une petite fissure, mais je suppose que je peux le souder.
Markku

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyLun 01 Oct 2018, 18:48

Hello

I've been wrong, when I more closely acquainted with the engine the starter system it is different.
It may be that one of the previous owner's stocks would still find these parts, whether this is a different model or a yearly model difference.

Je me suis trompé, quand je me suis plus familiarisé avec le moteur, le système de démarrage est différent.
Il se peut que l'un des stocks du propriétaire précédent trouve toujours ces pièces, qu'il s'agisse d'un modèle différent ou d'une différence de modèle annuelle.

Bernard W13 Kanpi11
françois85

françois85

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyMar 02 Oct 2018, 02:16

Bonsoir Markku
C'est vrai que j'ai parlé de ce montage de manivelle dans les derniers exemplaires de mon livre sur les moteurs Bernard. mais ce montage est beaucoup plus rare que celui avec la barre devant :
It is true that I spoke about this assembly of crank in the last copies of my book on the engines Bernard: but this assembly is much rarer than that with the bar in front:

Bernard W13 Captur10

Two collectors told me
start cranks different from that
usually encountered on the W13 and W14:
right on a WD14.
Here on an F14, the crank support is
deleted. The end of crankshaft is extended
to receive the wolf tooth of the latter which
snaps into a cone in the bell kind
with a pin.
We find this assembly on large diesel
12GB 1 and 2, see the two photos below.

Bonne chance pour trouver ce type de pièces.
François
Markku

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyVen 19 Oct 2018, 07:51

Hello from Finland

The engine is now okay but the magneto does not give a good spark, I think it should be magnetized again and the starter is missing but I should get it from the previous owner. I'm not sure if the engine color is like the original but I chose this color this time (RAL 6021).
There were trees under the engine when I bought it but I built the cart so I can carry it easily.
Under the carburettor there is a special tank and a small tank overhead, I've never seen the same, but I think it's a tiny gasoline tank and the right tank is for engine petroleum. During the WW2 time and after it here was a shortage of gasoline and it was expensive so used for cheaper engine petroleum in tractors and other local engines.The engine was first started with gasoline and when the engine was warmly continued using the engine with engine petroleum, under the carburettor is a small tap from which after the usage the carburetor can emptied of engine petroleum.

Bernard W13 SAyMpXmAzSz3aqKXfdpR1qy7RhfAumq9Pe1xoz5AIyYgU5519M75v4W4ooKO5-xzK33QiZqU6o27ZFayGmk1KBuPDUa8EA5-Faypg6rcUr8VByNqa6JQKFsJLH366ypSNjG_x7eog640rJQwBBLBqrNYOo3qPdJCtstmfdjC4Zu7Sn1seKYkMicZkkxBkBFcBXRezfCWGgp-sNvORCuRixNx8oUMNk1tK0mtxIzfesuAbjxCr_-GVIXjSOifhkMJ0GT8ckIj7sUWidlUwRpNeaee7_LrmUl61cEqLENsen-8RUHNK259U4vVGEbbLibUAYoPENYFSw_s-Tsnyx0VJo7JrGWi3kazfUWi1OWZkK-fWni1Gs6waGidV7EtuyZSQ0OK1fgZoQJL5SctOpxLrCN8pVGxssBVko_McpaSnLlgyeNCug7g2f0sbR85FCXLpKvEYB3ZL3YPNJn38sTndfMYDbaTbIXShKAulhw5Tw1MJ5xp6oOerf12ETnb5m2qWFsw6aUxqq4_G9qnlZOHc6VSipJXkvZi9BmFtCP-NK-mEeb56UI8_SeHzrJxIKfnjcFzx3085m4bfwkuHBiYPcMye-vsGMPAmVjDFVDRja7oCq7ES8ugoxXEQ5ff9I0PQt5SXR9jbPZ2Zxgz6Gz1p3-UV1bUBqjDwgkU5axAfuJdV3fTeseKPas-8A=w699-h932-no

Bernard W13 CusnEwsD4cOKO2kdHWvpqsIIIr9YYE9QgWKq1KSdjC6fbRk5YNdB_kSDaxjbNywhh1CozhEfLxmUSbZfNHzXvPN5F6Nw6PpVmJpvTh38-J8zGUL3sLzW57cqzcH-XuVBgly-YHRfqPu1d895oCQN23xl6KVkwzmqFioz32tJtWKlHIsPOqhljW0Fauh5BNYaog8nGTDpHdKUvdO-zFiVtxVTLf2oMNinHIgxm39ssdUNuKbJ1uUDgZ8oTWTGcSPLWdXiTyHnMcM7oPJXXVkLvd28a-wJatfO8eSGscGZkcLOBG4W3I-UtBpIqZBuzbcA8SedABHXqgPtp5ceMsgvj_EQEy2bJF1AnKndKSXUPf3fQ-K7pwF1Nh36hs0ReRDdlScsrCBqpvVS_WMxrm2Tjn814baF8GHQzqiGXb-S472F3geLC_FiDV7nic2XzyF6XmPtKWfDXeSWptK6ad8eg2WJ4i1xYSGlwVLtmCZFoH8KuzG4C49skWWOKDaBQ27Di8ga1WnjBwiBvK5_GduP66nji-Q_rGJLjWecHDv1kaTpCB4ahm2tuXNgpnycjwsyeVkCu6CiyROqek8CSYsQFhJGnN9O9kt2O0WDmizzl3aUhK9Re-j2HRX0XDaL-V-uO5Lv_SJuUPk35bJ1A8dKNwNHLMkaP9-jr68EM_TPmQcEB17RL6h1hjx3dQ=w699-h932-no

Dernière édition par Markku le Ven 19 Oct 2018, 10:22, édité 1 fois
françois85

françois85

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyVen 19 Oct 2018, 08:33

Bonjour Markku
Your photos are invisible on the forum. So that we can see them, try to use Servimg.com. Or try to use the symbol that is in the red square.

Bernard W13 Captur11

Amicalement.
François
Markku

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptySam 20 Oct 2018, 16:38

Hello

Do you see the pictures now?

Bonjour

Voyez-vous les images maintenant?
françois85

françois85

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyLun 22 Oct 2018, 17:57

YES !!!

Pour le carburateur, je n'ai jamais vu ça non plus sur un W13, mais cela existe sur la série W. Le petit réservoir est bien pour le fonctionnement à l'essence jusqu'à ce que le moteur soit chaud, puis ensuite il peut tourner au pétrole.
For the carburettor, I've never seen that either on a W13, but it exists on the W-series. The small tank is good for running on gasoline until the engine is warm, and then there can turn to petroleum.

Bernard W13 Pzotro14

Bernard W13 Pzotro13
Bonne soirée.
François
Markku

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 EmptyMar 23 Oct 2018, 08:18

Hello

Good that I got information about the system that it has been used elsewhere than in Finland, I thought that the device would be built here in Finland and not used elsewhere.

Traducteur Google traduit-il correctement?
Heureusement que j'ai eu des informations sur le système, qu'il a été utilisé ailleurs qu'en Finlande, je pensais que l'appareil serait construit ici en Finlande et non utilisé ailleurs.
Contenu sponsorisé

Bernard W13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bernard W13   Bernard W13 Empty

Bernard W13
Page 1 sur 1